"It was a pleasure partnering with Digdata on the first series of data challenges. It’s the first time our team has been involved in an initiative like this and we thoroughly enjoyed the experience and can’t wait to run these again. Rachel was on hand at all stages to provide us with guidance and to make sure we were building a challenge that was relevant to age groups from 13 all the way up to University students. A huge thank you to all the students who took part, we hope we inspired you to consider a career in data!"
“Hi, I'm Alex and I worked on the "first step" session. It was great to see such a big turnout of enthusiastic, budding future marketing scientists interested in a career working with data. I really enjoyed the challenge of producing work for a different audience and the session itself was fun and full of lots of energy!”
"Hi, I'm Kate and I worked on the "first step" session. I'd never worked with a group of this age before so the whole experience was a new challenge for me! I had so much fun during the session as everyone was extremely interactive and energetic. Overall, it was great to have the chance to work with so many young and excited data enthusiasts."
"Hi, I'm Pat and I worked on the "Next Step" session. It was such a great pleasure to see so many young data experts so engaged with the challenge! I really enjoyed the experience of working with the students and sharing what we do at work to an audience so curious and talented! Looking forward to more opportunities like this in the near future"
“CACI has supported the DigData programme to enable us to reach out to the secondary school age groups. Without realising it, they have the foundations of a data education, but lack the industry framing of what a career in data might entail. In our everyday lives, data affects everything we do, the adverts we see, the products we are offered, online and offline, and the communications we receive. The data industry, especially consumer data, is coming of age now that everyday people are comfortable with their personal data use, in exchange for something return.”
"This is an excellent opportunity for our business to play a part in educating young people about the different job opportunities available to them. Data is used in a broad and varied range of careers and can be daunting for people to look into. This partnership enables us to provide insight and knowledge so students with a wide range of backgrounds and experience can prepare for the future. Digdata has a wealth of knowledge in this area and we are excited to work with them to get more young people thinking about different careers within our industry.”
“BT has a long history of inspiring young people into exciting careers and providing practical support to help them achieve their goals. Now more than ever we are committed to help build a more diverse digital talent pipeline for the UK. There are many intersections where we make a difference; with young people still in school, at uni and those about to enter the workforce. DigData helps us reach young people of different ages and across the UK to excite and inspire them about careers in digital and data.”
Become a partner
The Data Inspiration Group are inviting leading brands and services to partner with us as data champions. We will work closely with you to develop interactive live online career challenges and live online career panels, providing you with a direct path to students from 12+ through to university level and enabling you to nurture and harness future talent.
There are many other benefits to becoming a Digdata partner:
- The Digdata programme is flexible and tailored to your requirements. You can get involved as much or as little as you want, with activities timed to fit in with your recruitment drive.
- You can provide details of your industrial placement, apprenticeship, and graduate opportunities via a link to your dedicated career panel page on the Digdata website.
- We invite you to showcase your junior team members, with between one to four years’ experience, across multiple business functions. By taking part in the live online career challenges and live online career panels as the face of your brand, they will help attract future talent by providing students with relatable role models.
- Getting involved in the Digdata programme also provides your young professionals with a great CPD opportunity. By acting as brand ambassadors, they will develop their communication skills and build confidence.
- Digdata can help you build a diverse and inclusive team. We have a huge outreach across the UK and our programme is fully accessible to all students, with our technology platform hosting up to 10,000 participants for each event.
By encouraging collaboration between education and industry, together we can inspire the next generation of data stars to get involved and discover the pathways to an exciting and fulfilling career.